Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Early Birthday me:)

Although I was looking forward to opening a birthday present on my birthday, Joey outdid himself this year so I could forgive him:) !!  At first I was annoyed because it looks like he spent a lot of money on the gift.  However, those of you who know him know that he can be extremely resourceful.  Joey traded vet care (vaccinations + home administration) evenly for the book shelves.  I have wanted these for quite some time--mostly because we've used a side table as our desk for almost a year-this is quite hard on the back even for a short person.  Joey sitting at the old desk was quite comical:)  I also wanted them because they are beautiful!  Yay for Joey!

Here's more pictures of Marcy in her very typical lounging position and some shots of her teeth.  Also, I've discovered that I have probably misled many of you.  Marcy does indeed own pants.  It just so happens that I only put them on for special occasions:)  No, for real she wears them but I usually take pictures right after a nap when she's happiest and I take off her pants for naps.  Plus she has such toned sculpted legs who wouldn't want to show them off:)  So to reiterate, Marcy does own pants and does wear them.




 Here's the pretty purse that I consider part of my birthday present:)

3 comments: