Tuesday, October 5, 2010

smelly cat..... smellly cat.... what are they feeding you?

This is after I punched that gardening fork through my leg.Smelly Cat.
Erika's Black Moor Goldfish.
Here's the proud papa of the bristle-nose pleco babies (note the bristles on his nose)
These are our newest little babies... if any of them survive they'll be worth 3 bucks a piece :)
My frog is saying her bedtime prayers.

So here are some pictures.... Marcy's first swimming lesson, my frogs, baby bristle-nose plecostomus fishes, and some other stuff.... oh yeah, and smelly cat. Smelly cat is a cat that we're baby-sitting for a while while she dries up from her last litter. Someone dropped her off at the clinic to find a home, it should be pretty easy to get her a home because she's one of those smush-faced cats that people like to pay way too much money for. (smelly cat is smelly, or at least that's what Erika tells me. (I can't smell you see)) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment