Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Garage Sale-ing







So you know when you do one thing or purchase one small item it can cause a chain of events? SO last Friday I helped a lady at my church with her garage sale which meant that I had to come home with a few things. One thing was a kitchen island thingy which had to go in the kitchen which meant that I had to move the kitchen table...Since I moved the kitchen table , I had to move the bookshelf so I could put the table in the dining room...I moved that bookcase to where the other bookcase was which meant I had to move that bookcase into the bedroom which meant that I had to move the bassinet. By the end of the day we had rearranged the entire apartment:) The chair is my new nifty computer chair-cool huh! Ignore the mess in the pictures...rearranging has a way of creating clutter!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Erika!! I really love the kitchen island! Marcy is lookin' good too--quite the adorable little girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete