Monday, January 31, 2011

More of My Hobby






I recently decided to make my hobby more efficient, I found this cool cage-top thingy for my aquarium and decided that I could keep my frog with my axolotl and erika's goldfish all in the same enclosure this way we only have 1 aquarium and I can keep my critters in less space so I set it up, and Lady frog lives in the top cage part with all the branches and leaves and junk, Axle and Erika's goldfish live in the bottom, separated by a divider. It's not quite perfect... but it's close. I think Lady Frog and Axle are both quite a bit happier than before.

Oh, and Lady Frog likes to use the filter for the bottom part as her personal Jacuzzi during the day. At night she comes out and climbs around in the branches.


1 comment:

  1. That thing in the second picture from the top looks nothing like MY side of the family. I guess .......

    ReplyDelete